cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nprinting Straight table with image

Hi community,

I'm attempting to create an HTML report using Nprinting.  Most of it works fine, but when trying to Nprint a straight table that contains an image, the report will not display the image.

This is the table I am attempting to produce in HTML:

3 qlik.PNG

The 'Competitor' column contains an image for each dimension (the actual dimension column is hidden). 

However, this is the result when this table is placed into my email report through nprinting:

2 result.PNG

The competitor field seems to have dropped off, and I'm not sure why.

For reference, here is my HTML code:

1 report edit.PNG

Thanks,

Henry

11 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you share the settings of Image report and/or object? So then i may get some idea..

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

I marked this as correct because the steps in the article Add external images into and Excel report works also for HTML reports. Just follow it.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.