Partner - Creator II

One Nprint Server and Three Separate QlikSense Servers

Hi,

We have the following set up :

• NPrint Report Server
  • QlikSense Dev Server
  • QlikSense Test Server
  • QlikSense Prod Server

Naturally, I need to create connections to apps on each of these servers.  However, for instance, Ive created a connection to an app on the 'Test' server and Ive had to export the Certificates from QlikSense and copy them over to the NPrint server for the connection to be successful - which is working fine

I now need to create a connection to an application on the Dev Server.   When running the Verification - its failing on  "Installed certificates are valid to connect to Qlik Sense."... If I export the certificates from the Dev sever and copy them over to the Nprint server (and therefore replacing the Test server certificates) will this invalidate the Test app connection?

Thanks for any advice !
Senor Dai

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Those will be different certificates I would assume so you could install all 3 certificates (just ensure file names are different)

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
David_Friend
Support
Support

yes like Lech said just name the certs differently, reference:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2022/Content/NPrinting/DeployingQVNprinting/NPrinting-with-...

If you are installing certificates from multiple Qlik Sense servers, you must rename the client.pfx file with a unique name of your choice. For example: YourQlikNPrintingServerName.pfx.

Also just FYI that May 2021 is no longer eligible for technical support from Qlik, you need to upgrade if you want ongoing tech support thanks!