Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sa_Rah
Contributor III
Contributor III

Pivot table formatting in PowerPoint NPrinting Report

Hi

I'm setting up a PowerPoint NPrinting report and want to use a Qliksense pivot table as part of this.

I'm trying to work out how to format the pivot table in the ppt (having cleared source formatting in Table Properties ) so that the first column in the table has a certain width, and the remaining columns are distributed evenly across the remaining space available.

I've not been able to find a way of doing this - does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

obviously there is just a little you can do given that pivot table can have variable number of rows an columns and has very limited options for customisation. I assume you are using Qlik Sense with it and if that is the case then indeed there is not much we can do.

I dont know what is the structure of your pivot table and whether it would be possible to convert it to straigth table which is what I normally would do. That depends on how your table is built and what it needs to show.

otherwise yeah - it is what it is

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

obviously there is just a little you can do given that pivot table can have variable number of rows an columns and has very limited options for customisation. I assume you are using Qlik Sense with it and if that is the case then indeed there is not much we can do.

I dont know what is the structure of your pivot table and whether it would be possible to convert it to straigth table which is what I normally would do. That depends on how your table is built and what it needs to show.

otherwise yeah - it is what it is

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.