Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jleraille
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Qlik.NPrinting.Repo.Service.LicenseService : licence violation

Hello
I installed NPrinting 2019 SR1 (Server, Engine, Designer) on windows server 2016

-With the user NPadmin (admin role)
-Engine is online
-I checked that the NPrinting license is activated
I created an app and created a connection with OK verification
The Server Connection Stuck On "Generating" and in the nprinting_webengine.log file there is Fatal errror "Qlik.NPrinting.Repo.Service.LicenseService ...... The number of USERS exeed the current license limit (1 found, but 0 allowed)"

I note that there is no usename information for the concerned line. (see the attached file)

Do you have a track to go through this step?
Thanks

23 Replies
jleraille
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi

Thank you for your answer,
but this error reported in the log is due to a error I made using "sales_demo.qvw"  with '_'   in case of  "sales demo.qvw", but in this case,  validation is KO   so I corrected it
So that's not the problem 

Jacques

Frank_S
Support
Support

Right...good point. 

Perhaps try enabling DEV logging so we can get verbose logs to hopefully better understand the issue then post those here.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2019/Content/NPrinting/Troubleshooting/Troubleshooting...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

just on another note... is your sale_demo.qvw application actual Qlik Demo App used for NPrinting demos or your own application you have built and use for demo purpose. Maybe it contains not supported objects like triggers, always one selected values, alternate states, macros or is saved on web view....

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
jleraille
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Lech

Yes, installing NPrinting is quite complicated so I preferered used qlik demo app.
I tried too with budget.qvw ...

jleraille
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hello

Thanks a lot for your attention Franck and Lech

I modified the config for logs.
There are mistakes but they seem to be corrected afterwards
Maybe you'll find something ?

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Qlik NPrinting Messaging Windows service seems to be not running. Log into the Qlik NPrinting Server computer and check that all Qlik NPrinting Services are in running status.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
jleraille
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Ruggero

NPrinting services are running   see attached piece
But not all under the user NPadmin -
Why ? and is it a problem ?

Bests regards
Jacques

jleraille
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

I think I should open another topic because it is not a license problem.
But it is "Nprinting connexion cache status stay générating"
I realize that the processor is used at 100%

I'm using virtual machine for windows server 2016 with all Nprinting composant + Qlikview deskdop on this machine
Can you have a look on this, please ?

jleraille
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

I think I should open another topic because it is not a license problem.
But it is "Nprinting connexion cache status stay générating"
I realize that the processor is used at 100%

I'm using virtual machine for windows server 2016 with all Nprinting composant + Qlikview deskdop on this machine
Can you have a look on this, please ?

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

At this point I suggest you to open a support ticket.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.