Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MN2
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik NPrinting Scheduler stop and can't restart (1067)

Hi all,

I have an issue with my NPrinting Server may 2022. It is an architecture with 2 nodes : one for the engine, one for the others services. Qlik Sense is installed on another machine.

Everything worked fine but for any reason, the NPrinting Scheduler Service stopped and doesn't want to restart since (Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly)

MN2_0-1664350274029.png

MN2_1-1664350294571.png

Thanks for your help,

MN

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MN2
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for your response. I juste checked the SchedulerLog and see that the renderer.config file has been modified with a wrong value. I corrected it and it works fine now.

Please delete my question if you can.

MN

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

1. your info is little bit confusing - did you say that Qlik Sense is on another machine...? So please confirm that NPrinting has its own dedicated server and that there is nothing else running on it.

2. Have you tried rebooting the NPrinting server

3. If reboot does not help I suggest you take a backup of your NPrinting repository and do (uninstall & restore) to get your environment back in order. You may as well have a look at Windows Event logs to check if there were any events earlier which could cause this issue (antivirus blocking files or some other process failing etc.)

4. Did you see anything in NPrinting logs prior to this event?

cheers

Lech  

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

by the way - steps do do backup and installation and restore are available on https://help.qlik.com

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
MN2
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for your response. I juste checked the SchedulerLog and see that the renderer.config file has been modified with a wrong value. I corrected it and it works fine now.

Please delete my question if you can.

MN

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

oh wow - that must have been done on purpose by someone from your team so this should be first thing to check. 

Regardless - its good that you now how working environment back again.

regards

Lech