We are using Qlik NPrinting On demand button for download in our project. We have successfully established connection between Nprinting and Sense server and are able to download predesigned reports from Qliksense app.
But while setting up the connection, it asks for Nprinting user credentials for every new session which we had already entered once during connection setup. The dashboard in which button is embedded is-
- Embedded as an iframe in a web portal
- Accessible to a large number of users through this web portal
- Showing 'Unable to connect to server' when the on demand button is pressed in a new session and thus again it needs to be connected to Nprinting server.
Questions I have -
- Do I need to create separate user in Nprinting for each different user in Qliksense? Or we can make on demand report download available to all users through the same Nprinting user? If yes, how can we do this?
- How to automatically setup permanent connection to the Qlik nprinting server so that the On demand button is available readily everytime a new user starts a session?
- Will issuing Nprinting Server a valid third party certificate solve this issue ? As right now we have to bypass the security warning to get access to Nprinting server, otherwise the Button shows 'Failed to fetch' message.
Can you please help me with this?