Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Learnerr
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlikview Scatter Chart 0,0 Arrow

Hi all,

I have Scatter Chart.How can i add to that chart that arrow i showed in the attachment (0,0) with red colour. I put that arrow manually but when i change my filter this arrow slips.

Learnerr_0-1701849789810.png

Thanks in advance.

Have a nice day!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

When starting a new conversation in the Qlik NPrinting community please add only the label of the version you are using. The answer could depends on it, so remove all the other labels. Thanks. 

None of the listed version in the label is still supported so be also sure you are using a supported version.

Please add also all the details that allow us to understand your scenario: for example you did not specify which type of templates you are developing. 

I suggest to invest the time to well describe your question from the first post so we don't have to ask them in the first anser and we can try directly to give you an answer.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

When starting a new conversation in the Qlik NPrinting community please add only the label of the version you are using. The answer could depends on it, so remove all the other labels. Thanks. 

None of the listed version in the label is still supported so be also sure you are using a supported version.

Please add also all the details that allow us to understand your scenario: for example you did not specify which type of templates you are developing. 

I suggest to invest the time to well describe your question from the first post so we don't have to ask them in the first anser and we can try directly to give you an answer.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.