Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Read from Straight Table in a hidden sheet

Hello
got an NPrinting report that reads data from a straight table in a sheet
this sheet is visible to end users but it is irrelevant for them
so I want to hide this sheet
my question is:
will the NPrinting report still work if I hide the sheet?

kindly advise

I can walk on water when it freezes
Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Based  on my tests it works. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Based  on my tests it works. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
ali_hijazi
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II
Author

ok let me try it

ali_hijazi
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II
Author

yes it works
I was hesitating to try it because I was afraid I get some kind of warning message when I edit the report template like I need to refresh because source doesn't exist and thus lose the original "settings"

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Objects in hidden Qlik Sense sheets are added to the connection cache and you can use them in the template. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero