cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wil18
Contributor II
Contributor II

Remove the grid from NPRINTING image objects

Hello, I am working on NPRINTING and I need help. I would like to know if it is possible to remove the grid from NPRINTING image objects. If so, your help will be very precious. 

Thank you

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

What type of report are you creating?

There are several of NP report types

• MS Office reports: Word, Excel, PPTX
  • HTML reports
  • Entity reports
  • Pixel Perfect reports.

It would be helpful to know which report you are working with.

Further your version of NPrinting is long out of support (June 2019 NP). PLease consider a plan to upgrade as soon as able to a supported version of NPrinting (and Qlik Sense if that too is out of support).

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

What type of report are you creating?

There are several of NP report types

• MS Office reports: Word, Excel, PPTX
  • HTML reports
  • Entity reports
  • Pixel Perfect reports.

It would be helpful to know which report you are working with.

Further your version of NPrinting is long out of support (June 2019 NP). PLease consider a plan to upgrade as soon as able to a supported version of NPrinting (and Qlik Sense if that too is out of support).

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Frank_S
Support
Support

I've done some tests on May 2021 SR 2 and Qlik Sense Aug.2021

Inserted image to NP excel report.

Results as expected. 

NPrinting report image appears the same as the line chart in the Qlik Sense hub. No grid.

To manage your Qlik Sense display options, please visit:

You cannot remove what appears in the Sense hub using the NP designer. 

NP designer uses the QS image export to export images so Qlik Sense grid appearance must be managed in Qlik Sense and not in NPrinting.

Kind regards.

Wil18
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I want to create a pptx,  grace to your response, i obtained an object without grid. Thanks a lot @Frank_S . I have another question :  Do you know how change the color of an image object in NPRINTING ? is it possible ? 

Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @Wil18
PLease start a new, separate community discussion with your new, separate question. 

We ask this to keep one question to one solution in each separate discussion. This helps for those searching for solutions in the community discussions like this one. "change the color of an image object in NPRINTING"

Kind regards...