cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tcullinane
Creator II
Creator II

Report with conditions on multiple sources

Is it possible to create a report with conditions on multiple documents which will send if ANY of the conditions are met?

This is for error reporting so that if either/both sources are giving errors I want the mail to send, but not if both are OK.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Currently, multiple conditions or conditions with multiple elements must all be met for reports to be delivered.

The current work around in NPrinting 16 is for you would be to create multiple Reports (you can clone them) and add a different condition to each clone.

The disadvantage of this method is that the same report will be delivered multiple times if any of the conditions are met.

Best

Aran

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable

Currently, multiple conditions or conditions with multiple elements must all be met for reports to be delivered.

The current work around in NPrinting 16 is for you would be to create multiple Reports (you can clone them) and add a different condition to each clone.

The disadvantage of this method is that the same report will be delivered multiple times if any of the conditions are met.

Best

Aran

tcullinane
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks for the quick reply.

Multiple reports sending similar/the same information was what I wanted to avoid. I may be able to get around it by loading the relevant information all into one app, but it will be awkward for scheduling. Else split it up and make each report as distinct as possible.