cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
senerustunerciyas
Partner - Contributor III

Sending the report in textbox

Hello. I have a question about nprinting mailing. I do not want to send the report I will create as an attachment file. Is it possible to send the report as a hyperlink in the text or in a different way?

1 Solution
3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi. 

• out of all of no longer supported Nprinting versions you used in label which is the one you are actually using?
  • It is not possible to use version 16 with Qlik Sense so that is clearly wrong
  • Destinations of reports are: qlik sense hub, file share folders, news stand or email-so clearly you have other than email options available. 

your question does not have clear detail to answer it properly so please invest time to provide a scenario and describe everything with required detail. Also make sure you provide correct information regarding the version of Nprinting in use

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
senerustunerciyas
Author

Actually, the version we use is the newest nprinting version. Since I couldn't see his name in the tag, I marked more than one. What I want to ask is exactly this:

Suppose we have a pdf report. We want this pdf file to appear like an image, hyperlink or something, not as an attachment. We want users to receive the report we sent in this way. 

Don't like this image:

Ekran Görüntüsü (61).jpg