Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anku
Creator
Creator

Unable to get data from Qlik Table

Hi all,

I am trying to fetch a table from qlik sense app in Qlik designer but everytime I hit preview, there is no data.

The potential reason I can think of it one of my column is created

using "Measure":

dummy example: count({<Date = {"dd-mm-yyyy"}, Col1 = {'A'}>}id).

and remaining dimensions which are being shown as per above measure.

Can anyone tell me how to solve it. Thanks! 

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

First of all February 2019 is no more supported, so I suggest you to plan the upgrade of your installation as soon as possible. 

Give a check ant the following conversation: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting/Gauge-from-Qlik-sense-into-Nprinting/m-p/1861566 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Agree with @Ruggero_Piccoli and also:

1. are you running supported configuration?  Yes or No?
    1. if you are on NPrinting Feb 2019 then you also MUST be only on supported then version of Qlik Sense (which would be Feb 2019 or older) 
  2. is your Qlik Sense app supported? Yes or No?
    1. You should not create connections to Qlik Sense apps that use the following:

3. Have you got section Access? Yes or No?
  4. Have you got any variable inputs which could modify your expression? Yes or No?
  5. Have you got any NPrinting filters created and associated with either you (user filters) or the report?Yes or No?

Depending on above answers we can try to help you but ensuring that you are on currently supported configuration is critical - if you are not that is the first thing you need to fix before checking anythign else. 

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.