Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SigneTW
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

nPrinting formatting

Hi,

I'm having a problem with tables in nPrinting from Qlik Sense where the some of the formatting from Qlik does not appear in my nPrinting Power Point report. I want to keep the source formats from Qlik but the font size, text alignment (in middle) does not appear in my nPrinting report. When adding the table from Qlik, some of my numbers will be right-placed and some left-placed. It seems like some of the formatting from Qlik is appearent in nPrinting and some are not.

Have anyone experienced these issues with Qlik and nPrinting before? Is it a way to solve them?

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Are you exporting a straight or a pivot table? Qlik Sense pivot tables are supported with limitations https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/September2020/Content/NPrinting/ReportsDevelopment/Qlik-object...

From Qlik NPrinting June 2020 Release Notes:

Qlik Sense themes
Qlik NPrinting supports Qlik Sense custom themes on objects exported as images. Minimum supported Qlik Sense version is February 2019

If you are using a Qlik Sense theme be sure you have Qlik Sense February 2019 or newer. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero 

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
SigneTW
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hi,

I'm exporting a straight table and my Qlik Sense version is June 2020, same for nPrinting. 

Best regards,

Signe

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

right placing and left placing of your numbers purely depends on the way you built your expressions in measures and format of numbers you applied. 

Creating NPrinting PowerPoint tables can be very hard if you want to have conditional background colours or similar. To be frank I found it practically impossible to get what I wanted and always decided to go for solutions less invasive with PowerPoint table formatting.

I know there is not much helping you with your actual query other than confirming the difficulty of this subject.

Cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.