cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lyka
Support
Support

Qlik Replicate May 2022 Release Now Available

We are pleased to announce that the Qlik Replicate May 2022 initial release is now available.   

More information about the release can be found on our product innovation blog.   

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Barb_Fill21
Support
Support

Hello!

Also, you can use this link to get to the Downloads Section of the Community,  for the May 2022 Release. 

Downloads | Qlik Community

Hope this helps too!

Sincerely

Barb

View solution in original post

Barb_Fill21
Support
Support

Also, don't forget when upgrading to this fantastic release a couple of points:

1. It is suggested that from 7.0,   upgrade to  May 2021  first then go to Nov2021 or  May 2022. 

2. Don't forget to back up your  \DATA folder between upgrades, in case you need to downgrade for some reason. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Barb_Fill21
Support
Support

Hello!

Also, you can use this link to get to the Downloads Section of the Community,  for the May 2022 Release. 

Downloads | Qlik Community

Hope this helps too!

Sincerely

Barb

yit-huang
Contributor II
Contributor II

I faced "Access Deined" issue when visit the download page with message:

Trying to access the Support Case Portal? or Downloads page? Connect with an agent now via live chat (click help icon lower right of page)

Steve_Nguyen
Support
Support

i was able to access the link, try another browser or try incognito mode.

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
yit-huang
Contributor II
Contributor II

Thank you Steve, I remain cannot go to the page. But our customer service manager has provide the packages so I don't need it anymore.

yithuang_0-1661222059356.png

Barb_Fill21
Support
Support

Also, don't forget when upgrading to this fantastic release a couple of points:

1. It is suggested that from 7.0,   upgrade to  May 2021  first then go to Nov2021 or  May 2022. 

2. Don't forget to back up your  \DATA folder between upgrades, in case you need to downgrade for some reason.