cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JCJnr
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Replicate certification to connect to SQL 2022

When will Replicate be certified to connect to SQL server 2022?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @JCJnr ,

Looks to me the SQL Server 2022 will not be added to support in short term as it's in public preview stage.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

6 Replies
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @JCJnr ,

Looks to me the SQL Server 2022 will not be added to support in short term as it's in public preview stage.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
JCJnr
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi  Is there any change from QDI as SQL Server 2022 will be deployed in May 2023 at our premises,

Steve_Nguyen
Support
Support

@JCJnr, we do not have a roadmap of supported endpoint for what version. you can always put a feature request. 

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Get-Started/Ideation-Guidelines-How-to-Submit-an-Idea/ta-p/1960234

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
JCJnr
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

We might have to look for another replication tool... SQL 2022 is not a nice to have..  

Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @JCJnr 

I am sure we will support SQL 2022 it is just that our Support team doesn't have information on when / which release of Replicate will support it. Please request support for it at the link Steve shared above and our Product Management team will reply with this information.

Thanks,

Dana

Steve_Nguyen
Support
Support

here is the preview into the 2023.5 kit :

Steve_Nguyen_0-1681316765879.png

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!