Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcioribeiro
Contributor II
Contributor II

SQL Server Standalone as source

Hi,

Can someone provide me an example of how to configure QLik Replicate using SQL Server in standalone mode as source ?

I'm following the documentation, but I'm getting this error in Replicate:

Failed to initialize function for capturing data from an AlwaysOn Availability Group.  AlwaysOn Availability Group is currently not ready to interact with REPLICATE.

I don't have AlwaysOn Availability Group in my environment. Thats why I'm trying to find a documentation for standalone mode.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @marcioribeiro ,

To skip AlwaysOn configuration check you can add an internal parameter

AlwaysOnSharedSynchedBackupIsEnabled

in Source endpoint > Advanced > Internal Parameter, add the parameter, check the box to skip AlwaysOn configuration.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @marcioribeiro ,

To skip AlwaysOn configuration check you can add an internal parameter

AlwaysOnSharedSynchedBackupIsEnabled

in Source endpoint > Advanced > Internal Parameter, add the parameter, check the box to skip AlwaysOn configuration.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
SwathiPulagam
Support
Support

Hi @marcioribeiro ,

Replicate will run a couple of SQL commands to check whether the AlwaysOn setup exists or not on the server level. Maybe the database that you are using doesn't have an always-on setup but it could be enabled on the server level. Please check with DBA.

For now, you can use AlwaysOnSharedSynchedBackupIsEnabled Internl Parameter on the SQL endpoint. This will make sure replicate will skip the Always On validation step.

Thanks,

Swathi

marcioribeiro
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you for your help. 👍