Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dadasaheb
Contributor
Contributor

Trail Version Error - Qlik Replicate

Hi Team, 

I want to explore Qlik Replicate

I am trying to connect postgresql Source connector but facing below error while 

SYS,GENERAL_EXCEPTION,Failure in resolving database version.,Failed retrieve database backend version RetCode:

Kindly suggest what I am doing wrong

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Dadasaheb
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you for the reply . I was able to fixed the issue by installing proper version of pgAdmin 4 (4.30). But now I am facing another issue. I have mentioned at 
https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Replicate/Qlik-Replicate-Trail-Version-Issue/td-p/2134446

Please let me know any suggestion.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @Dadasaheb ,

Welcome to Qlik Community forum and thanks for reaching out here!

Looks like your PostgreSQL account have not enough privilege to run the query, or there is something wrong with the ODBC driver. Could you please use the same account connect to PostgreSQL DB and run the query manually to see if you get the same error?

select CAST(version() as varchar(512));

If yes then it's a privilege issue. BTW, please let us know your PostgreSQL Server version and ODBC Client version. Qlik Replicate 2023.5 support PostgerSQL version 11.x/12.x/13.x/14.x/15.x.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
Dadasaheb
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you for the reply . I was able to fixed the issue by installing proper version of pgAdmin 4 (4.30). But now I am facing another issue. I have mentioned at 
https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Replicate/Qlik-Replicate-Trail-Version-Issue/td-p/2134446

Please let me know any suggestion.

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @Dadasaheb ,

Thank you so much for the feedback. I'm marking your comment as solution.

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!