Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elenaramurica
Contributor
Contributor

Conditional subtotals in QLIK PIVOT tables

I have the below PIVOT tabe in QLIK.

MIX = Column (4)*Column(5)

Issue is with totals. Instead of default QLIK logic, I need to sum the MIX results @ Item level.

I use PIVOT because ultimateley I will Colapse everithing to Customer totals and there will be multiple Customers.

Example below,  desired totals is 0.3% (sum of all green numbers) instead of 5.1% (QLIK logic).

What formula should I use for these PivotTotals?

Helenaramurica_0-1673518827084.png

Labels (2)
4 Replies
elenaramurica
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello experts!

I am not sure if my question is unclear or there really is no solution to this issue :(. Please help if there is.

Thank you!

JHuis
Creator III
Creator III

I think i can help you,

but is it possible you gave an app with you data ? Then i could help you. 

elenaramurica
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello!

I added sample input data and next to it are the pivot and formulas I am trying to make.

Issue is to get the results highlighted in YELLOW.  For Subtotals I am NOT  using the same the formula as for the individual items in that column.

Need PIVOT to colapse to customer or Customer/Site. But for that column, the formula depends on the individual items results...

elenaramurica
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello experts!

Someone suggested I need to download the pivot into an independednt database and reimport to Qlik to be able to create the output I need... Is this my only option?

As explained, the issue is to get the results highlighted in YELLOW (in atatch, Raw data and PIVOT).  For Subtotals I am NOT  using the same formula as for the individual items in that column.