Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Christian_S
Contributor
Contributor

E-Mailversand - MS Office reports über Qlik SAAS (Cloud)

Hallo Zusammen,

wir würden gern bei uns Qlik SAAS (Cloud) einführen, allerdings habe ich soeben festgestellt, dass man keine Excel-files per Mail automatisiert verschicken kann.

In anderen Foren habe ich gelesen, dass dies auf der Roadmap bei Qlik steht.

Gibt es eine genauere Timeline, wann das über den Qlik SAAS (Cloud)  Reportingservice funktionieren solle?

Vielen Dank vorab.

Viele Grüße

Christian

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @Christian_S

Are you referring to reporting services? 

The Qlik Reporting Service (which the Generate Report Bock calls), supports the creation of multi-sheet PDFs sourced from the sheets in an App.  Being able to define and create XLS reports is not yet a capability of the service.  It is however a roadmap item that we are working on for future delivery. 

If it was a simple straight table you could try using the O365 connector to write to a xls file.  There are Templates under Connectors > Microsoft Excel.  Alternatively, there is a manual xls download. 

We have a few options in Qlik Application Automation. Some related posts that might help you further if you want to explore options in QAA. 

I hope this helps. Let me know!

Vinay

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @Christian_S

Are you referring to reporting services? 

The Qlik Reporting Service (which the Generate Report Bock calls), supports the creation of multi-sheet PDFs sourced from the sheets in an App.  Being able to define and create XLS reports is not yet a capability of the service.  It is however a roadmap item that we are working on for future delivery. 

If it was a simple straight table you could try using the O365 connector to write to a xls file.  There are Templates under Connectors > Microsoft Excel.  Alternatively, there is a manual xls download. 

We have a few options in Qlik Application Automation. Some related posts that might help you further if you want to explore options in QAA. 

I hope this helps. Let me know!

Vinay

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!
Christian_S
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks Vinay,it worked.

Is there a column limit? Small reports work, but not larger ones (42 columns). I then get this error.

Christian_S_2-1669882698874.png