Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danette
Contributor III
Contributor III

Estimate activity time for professional and analyzer users

Hi!

I am trying to estimate how much time a user with professional or analyzer license spends on Qlik dashboards. 

We have analyzer capacity licenses and for those users I am able to see exaclty the amount of time they actually used the dashboard, because Qlik tells me exaclty how much time they consumes (using the License dashboard).

As regards professional and analyzer users, I'm only able to see the session data, which are not accurate in terms of understanding how much a user has actually used a dashboard; sometimes sessions are long, but the user has used the dashboard only for a few minutes.

Is there a way to estimate the actual usage time for a professional or analyzer user, the same way it can be done for analyzer capacity users?

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @danette,

I would suggest you configure Entitlement Analyzer App which will provide entitlement consumption and time spent by users on particular apps and much more. Below is the link:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Support-Updates-Blog/Latest-Version-of-Entitlement-Analyzer-for-Qlik-S...

I hope this helps!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!
danette
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi!

Is this application available only to SaaS customers? It seems to me that is's like that, reading the guide.

We have Qlik "client managed".