Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ENW1
Contributor II
Contributor II

Excel Reports

Hello,

is it planned in the (near) future to be able to send excel reports as well? Or is there an other possibility ?

We use the Qlik Cloud.

Many thanks

Regards,

Martin

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

There are many support articles available for various solutions.

This one is available as well.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/How-to-convert-Excel-reports-to-PDF-using-Ql...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
panosalexand
Creator
Creator

Hi, 
NPrinting it could be a good solution for your needs... But please elaborate more on your need if you want.

Frank_S
Support
Support

Qlik Microsoft Excel Tabular Reporting will be coming to Qlik Cloud Reporting at some point in 2024.

We cannot tell you exactly when at this time.

However, you can use an existing template in the Qlik Reporting Service to export a table to an excel workbook today.

Template: Copy and update data from a Qlik Sense straight table to an Excel sheet

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
ENW1
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

HI,
I have a table in the app which I want to send on a daily base via E-Mail, I tried it via pdf but it is not sending all the data, as it hold more lines as it can hold on 1 PDF-page.
As far as I know NPrinting is not available in the Qlik Sense Cloudversion or at least I understood this.
Thank you
Frank_S
Support
Support

There are many support articles available for various solutions.

This one is available as well.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/How-to-convert-Excel-reports-to-PDF-using-Ql...