Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vijay4b4
Contributor III
Contributor III

NPrinting pixel perfect report issue

Hi,

We have report generation (monthly) in pdf through NPrinting. I have exported the NPrinting environment from Production environment and created the same app and connection in UAT and imported the same template into UAT report.

However few contents of the report which are getting generated in production arent getting reflected in UAT report.

Can anyone help me with possible causes?

Qlik NPrinting 

Labels (3)
1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I suggest you post questions related to Qlik NPrinting on its community board at https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting/bd-p/qlik-nprinting-discussions. Remember also to add the label with the correct version of the software you are using. Thanks.

What do you mean by UAT?

We need more details to understand the issue. Are the two Qlik NPrinting environments connected to the same Qlik Sense server and the same app? If not are the two Qlik Sense apps perfectly identical? Which version of Qlik NPrinting are you using?  What is missing from the reports generated on the second environment? Did you check if there are filters added only on the second environment? 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.