Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
QGuy
Contributor
Contributor

Need Help in Weighted average in Qlikview

Hello I'm new to Qlik, I have a table like this 

Invoice  Amount   Days Taken to Invoice 
123                                50,000.00                                              45
456                              100,000.00                                                4
789                              250,000.00                                                2
234                                15,000.00                                              30
567                                25,000.00                                                2
987                              250,000.00                                              10

In the table I have to calculate a running weighted average on the average dayes it takes to invoice. example 

total invoice (sum of Amount column) and the weighted average days it takes to invoice.

Any help wiill be appreciated

Labels (3)
1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

This is the community related to Reporting Services. I suggest you move this post to the community of QlikView https://community.qlik.com/t5/QlikView-App-Dev/bd-p/qlikview-app-development to have more possibility to get an answer.

Better if you search your question in that community before posting: it could be already solved in old conversations.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.