Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sisco
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Wizzard tool

Hello

We are trying to use the Qlik Wizard tools but it looks like the link is not working. This would be a huge help for us but we cannot access it at the moment. This is the link:http://tools.qlikblog.at/SetAnalysisWizard/QlikView-SetAnalysis_Wizard_and_Generator.aspx?sa=

This is the error message that we received: "Server Error in '/' Application. The resource cannot be found. Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly. Requested URL: /SetAnalysisWizard/QlikView-SetAnalysis_Wizard_and_Generator.aspx"

Any suggestion?

Thank you, Szilvia

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @Sisco

That blog you are referencing is very old and does not appear to be updated by the author as far as I can see.

Now I can tell you that if you decide to migrate your apps to Qlik Sense, that Qlik Sense has built in functionality that allows you to insert selections and bookmarks as set analysis phrases using the function editor

1. Make your dimension selections then 'edit sheet'. Find your measure. In this case Sum(Sales)

2. Place your cursor after the open bracket and before the S in "Sales". Then click 'Insert' button

3. Result

I realize this doesn't answer your question directly but hopefully gives you a path forward, assuming that this is what you were trying to accomplish. I may have it wrong. 

Kind regards...

Related information:

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
marcus_sommer

Here is a very good guide with easy and simple explanations to the possibilities of set analysis. IMO it's more helpful because an understanding of the logic is more important as just getting an accurate syntax ...

Set Analysis: syntaxes, examples - Qlik Community - 1491810

- Marcus