Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ragininayak
Contributor II
Contributor II

Report create

Hi team i use Databricks connection and i have this format that i won't need to create in my organization how to achieve this and if i use qvd file and m connections is a external connection it will be live data if some file refresh or how its work

Screenshot 2024-01-22 135050.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

We have too few information from your post, so I suggest to start from the official help site page https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Reporting/excel-add-in-u.... You can develop a template by using the Excel add-in and drag and dropping the Qlik Sense cloud data in it.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

We have too few information from your post, so I suggest to start from the official help site page https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Reporting/excel-add-in-u.... You can develop a template by using the Excel add-in and drag and dropping the Qlik Sense cloud data in it.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.