Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andrew_Kruger
Employee
Employee

Tabular Reporting - On-demand - now available

Since releasing Qlik Cloud Tabular Reporting in late 2023 a common Qlik Community question has been - what about On-demand reporting? 

The wait is over - integrated into the native navigation flow, report developers can now make report templates available for users in app.  See:

Now users can use their own selections to immediately download a tabular report that has been made available in app.   

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kayleigh_Milewski
Contributor III
Contributor III

The app theme was set to Sense Horizon. After changing to another theme and changing back, the on-demand download is now working!

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I am really glad this is now available @Andrew_Kruger!

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
F_B
Creator III
Creator III

Very good news!

TheLazyDeveloper

Awesome, surprised to not have seen this in the what's new section in cloud but excited to try this feature out 🤘 

Kayleigh_Milewski
Contributor III
Contributor III

This is awesome Andrew! Very excited to implement this.

When testing with an existing template I am getting an error when I click download under the Reports section in the Assets menu.

"There was an error downloading the report"

The sheet is public, the app is in a shared space, and I have full permissions & am listed in the recipients.

The report generates both triggered and manually from the report tasks section, and only errors when attempting to download on demand. 

Any ideas?

Kayleigh_Milewski
Contributor III
Contributor III

The app theme was set to Sense Horizon. After changing to another theme and changing back, the on-demand download is now working!

Frank_S
Support
Support

Please do start new, separate conversations for suspected issues.

But if it happens again, check https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Tabular-On-Demand-Reporting-There-was-an-err...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Kayleigh_Milewski
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi @Frank_S 

Thanks for the info. I did see that article, and as I mentioned above all sheets were public. However I did respond with the solution I found prior to needing to submit a case in order to hopefully help anyone else that comes across this thread.

Frank_S
Support
Support

Great and thank you!

Have accepted your response as a solution!

Have a great day.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!