Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Integration, Extensions, & APIs

Discussion board where members can learn more about Integration, Extensions and API’s for Qlik Sense.

istvan_borsos
New Contributor II

Jira connection via REST API with Qlik Sense

Hi everyone,

I tried to connect Qlik Sense with Jira via Rest API. I set everything, even the Test Connection button said the "Test was successful.", but when I'm trying to select data, it shows nothing. I tried in several different way, but the results always the same. Does somebody has experience with it or can somebody help me?

Thanks,

Istvan.

My latest settings:

When I'm trying to select data, I get this every time:

1 Reply
ivans_mihailovs
New Contributor

Re: Jira connection via REST API with Qlik Sense

Hi,

I was able to fetch data without specifying pagination and Query headers. All parameters was similar, except Security - I chose Allow response headers and I used different URI:

https://YOUR_JIRA_ADDRESS/jira/rest/api/2/search/?jql=project=YOUR_JIRA_PROJECT&fields=summary,description,status,created,resolution,resolutiondate,statusCategory,issues,issuetype,priority,assignee,reporter,components,labels&maxResults=3000&expand=changelog

This URI will return info about your project and additional history (comments, status changes and so on). Fields might be different (not sure here), you can try yours.

One more thing what I changed - timeout from 30 to 300.

Hope this helps!

//Ivans

Community Browser