cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kev6brown
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Access Point Logging In

I've just upgraded to Qlikview server 12 and when colleagues try to open the access point it just hangs stating Logging In. If we select cancel the access point opens. Why and how can we rectify this?

KevAccess point error.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
martinpohl
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

see Qlik notes:

Internet Explorer plug-in for QlikView must be updated to version November 2017 to be used in this version of QlikView. This is no longer a suggestion, it is mandatory to install the IEPlugin in the same version as the QlikView Server.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, are the users using IE plugin? If this is the case check if you have upgraded the plugin version to be the same as the server.

kev6brown
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

the plugin won't have been upgraded for everyone, does that need to happen to stop the quarantine?

rubenmarin

Sometimes I found that as the cause of unexpected behaviour, I would make a test with some user(s) to confirm that.

kev6brown
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

ok great, thanks for the advice. They were well behind in regards to versions, Qlikview 10 so no wonder there are a few issues

martinpohl
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

see Qlik notes:

Internet Explorer plug-in for QlikView must be updated to version November 2017 to be used in this version of QlikView. This is no longer a suggestion, it is mandatory to install the IEPlugin in the same version as the QlikView Server.