Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brip51
Creator
Creator

Access to QVW without showing in AccessPoint

Hi,

I have a request to have users navigate our QV environment through one "Entry" QVW.  The Entry QVW will have buttons that will open other QVWs.  The user wants to see ONLY the Entry QVW in the access point.  He does not want to see the other 5 QVWs.

My issue is that  I need to distribute all QVWs  to the users so they will have access to those QVWs.  When I distribute those QVWs they will be visible in the AccessPoint.  Is there a way to provide access to a QVW for a user without it showing up in the AccessPoint? 

Thanks for any help on this.

Regards,

Brian

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi @Brip51, when configuring a folder in qmc there is an option to select if that folder is 'browsable', if it's not browsable it will not show on Access Point, so you can distribute the qvws to non-browsable folders and keep the "entry" qvw in a browsable folder.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi @Brip51, when configuring a folder in qmc there is an option to select if that folder is 'browsable', if it's not browsable it will not show on Access Point, so you can distribute the qvws to non-browsable folders and keep the "entry" qvw in a browsable folder.

Brip51
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Ruben!  This worked for me.  

Regards,

Brian