Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
avg_knowledge
Contributor II
Contributor II

Azure AAD and QlikView

Hi

We're trying to deploy QlikView to our external clients and allow them to use Azure AAD to authenticate.

I'm aware this is possible on sense with Virtual Proxies, but haven't seen a way to do this out of the box with QV... Any ideas?

Thanks

Tom

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Tom, best I have on this one would be to try Configurable LDAP DSP in the Directory Service Connector, but you will have to run QlikView Server in DMS security mode, and you would need your own Auth page as well in this case unless you can use Windows to do the Authentication in the Web Server and be sure what we have in DMS side matches that user...  Hopefully this gives you an avenue to explore if the others did not work.  I am sure our Services guys have done something similar, so I would also recommend you get up with your account manager to see if they can put you in touch...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
avg_knowledge
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks... Although we need a Qlik View solution not Qlik Sense, this document is for Qlik Sense.

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Tom, best I have on this one would be to try Configurable LDAP DSP in the Directory Service Connector, but you will have to run QlikView Server in DMS security mode, and you would need your own Auth page as well in this case unless you can use Windows to do the Authentication in the Web Server and be sure what we have in DMS side matches that user...  Hopefully this gives you an avenue to explore if the others did not work.  I am sure our Services guys have done something similar, so I would also recommend you get up with your account manager to see if they can put you in touch...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
avg_knowledge
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Brett,

Thanks - this is where we got to with our Qlik Partner also; we're looking at this as a solution.

Cheers

Tom

mickemoberg
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi Tom

Did you get this working?

BR

Micke