Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rajiv-Dharia
Contributor III
Contributor III

CPU usages gets high and QlikView server freezes.

Hi All,

Need help with a QlikView application, As soon as i launch the final application system freezes and need to restart the QlikView production server. Below is the error from the error logs.

Failed to read from C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\DistributionService\LoadBalancer.xml. Exception=System.Xml.XmlException: '.', hexadecimal value 0x00, is an invalid character. Line 1, position 1. || at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e) || at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ThrowInvalidChar(Char[] data, Int32 length, Int32 invCharPos) || at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseRootLevelWhitespace() || at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent() || at System.Xml.XmlReader.MoveToContent() || at QDSMain.Clustering.ClusterFileHandler.Read(Action`1 readXML)

Thanks

Rajiv Dharia

Labels (1)
16 Replies
Rajiv-Dharia
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,
Yes I meant QlikView Access point doesnot open this application at all it keeps loading and never load. Application name Sarens CRM. Attached the QVS log file. Also sending the Event Viewer screen shot also.
Thanks for your help.
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @Rajiv-Dharia,

There aren't any logs attached to your previous post for us to review. When you click the Reply button, you should see a box that states "Drag and drop here or browse files to attach". So please try adding the logs again. Also, still do not see any screen captures, so please add those. Thanks!

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
Rajiv-Dharia
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

RajivDharia_0-1667806682162.png

Hi Rafael,

The size is definetely large but there is another application more then this size opening without any problem.

I have attatched the screen shot and the QlikView log file also. Please guide me how i can recover that application.

Regards,

Rajiv Dharia

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @Rajiv_Dharia,

There still are no logs attached to your last thread comment. Also, friendly reminder for you to provide a screen shot of the error that is returned to the user when they attempt to open the app. Thanks!

Best Regards

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @Rajiv_Dharia,

Any update?

Best Regards

Rajiv-Dharia
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,
Since the application was not executing I have recovered the file from the back up and stored it to a different location. I am able to open it now, but wondering how can I replace it. Any suggestion?

Regards,
Rajiv Dharia
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @Rajiv-Dharia 

Thanks for the response. So sounds like issue was a corrupted app or permissions in the original file location weren't set for the account you were using.

Best Regards