Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Abhishek1
Contributor III
Contributor III

Data Refresh through QMC showing incorrect data

Hi All,

I am facing a problem with the data refresh through QMC. When I reload the dashboard manually through Qlikview it shows Correct data in all the charts. However when I refresh the dashboard through QMC the values changes drastically in all the charts. 

I have checked if any filter is being applied by refreshing through QMC, but there isn't any.

I have also removed last document state through Access point to no avail.

Can anyone help?

Labels (3)
11 Replies
Abhishek1
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I am using no connection in the dashboard. I have used connections in other file to extract files from a shared location and store them in qvd format. I am using these QVD's in the dashboard.

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Best next step here if you are still seeing the issue would be to turn on the script logging, in Desktop, that is via Settings\Document Properties\General tab and the Generate Logfile check box there.  Be sure this gets done in the Source Document for Publisher side of things too.

What this will do is let us go through the script log via Desktop load and then via Publisher to confirm the rows fetched for each table in the app looking for any discrepancies there, as I suspect there are going to be some, but no idea if it will just be one or if there will be more etc.  

If you do find discrepancies, they the trick is figuring out the why behind that.  The only thing of which I can think is there may be some QVD files that the Publisher side does not have the most current version etc. is all that comes to mind given all the other comments here.  This should at least confirm if the load script is showing the same rows fetched or not, then we can proceed from there.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.