Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Documents doesn't show up in Access point

Hi All,

I'm having problems regarding my Access Point. Documents I want isn't showing up on my access point. I already set up the root. Any reasons for this?

here is the license details:

DISABLE_ANNOTATIONS;YES;;

DISABLE_AUTHENTICATION;YES;;

DISABLE_COLLABORATION;YES;;

DISABLE_DMS;YES;;

DISABLE_SESSION_COLLABORATION;YES;;

DYNAMIC_UPDATE;YES;;

LICENSE_LEASE;NO;;

NAMED_CAL_BY_MACHINE_ID;NO;;

NUMBER_OF_DOCUMENTS;1;;

PRODUCTLEVEL;10;;2014-04-01

SPECIAL_EDITION;EVALUATION;;

TIMELIMIT;VALUE;;2014-03-20

UNCAPPED;YES;;

WORKBENCH;YES;;

43 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Vinoth! A QlikTech support already emailed me and already investigating the license. I hope that everything will be fixed. Thank you!

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Donna has what is call a QlikView Information Access license (QVIA) which allows unlimited access to one QVW. This is an uncapped license and the QVS and QVWS has to be setup in Anonymous Mode for it to work. You also have to set the “Availability Limitations”  under the document properties in the QMC.

The thing that people forget (I got caught on this too) is that when QlikView is installed it creates an Anonymous user (IQVS_YourServername)  that has to have permission on the folder where the QVW is stored.  When all this is done then things will work correctly.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Saved my day! Thanks for the tip!

vyelisseyev
Contributor
Contributor

in my case its solved my issue