Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carcglelaboic
Contributor II
Contributor II

Domain change for Qlik sense sever and QlikView upgradation

Hi,

1) We are using QlikView Management Console, Version 11.20 SR5 (build 12235) version in Windows Server 2008 Rs Standard 64 bit we are planning to move to Windows Server 2016 Standard 64 bit with the new version of QlikView Which version is recommendable  and please provide documentation for doing this

2)we are also planning to change one of our Qlik Sense sever domain please help me on this also

Thanks,

Chiranjeevi Elaboina.

Thanks,

Chiranjeevi Elaboina.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hey!

On your first question: I'd recommend reviewing the Release Notes of the current version that you are wishing to upgrade to. For example, here are the April 2019 Release Notes.

For general upgrade advice, you can get started with: How to Upgrade QlikView 11.20 and later versions (kb 000018975) .

For migration advice, I can recommend our STT Worry Free Migration for QlikView. 

For your Qlik Sense question, I would recommend  heading over to the QlikSense forum, since you're more likely to find administrators versed in that product over there. This might help you get started though? https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-Deployment-Management/Changing-Qlik-Sense-Server-Domain/m-p...

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hey!

On your first question: I'd recommend reviewing the Release Notes of the current version that you are wishing to upgrade to. For example, here are the April 2019 Release Notes.

For general upgrade advice, you can get started with: How to Upgrade QlikView 11.20 and later versions (kb 000018975) .

For migration advice, I can recommend our STT Worry Free Migration for QlikView. 

For your Qlik Sense question, I would recommend  heading over to the QlikSense forum, since you're more likely to find administrators versed in that product over there. This might help you get started though? https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-Deployment-Management/Changing-Qlik-Sense-Server-Domain/m-p...

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂
carcglelaboic
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you 

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Anytime!