Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Management.
I've been facing issues when launching tasks for 3 days.
In the QMC, inthe document log it's written : Error: Connector connect error: Failed to unbundle QVConnect.
(Information) 25/11/2020: 11:54:50 0022 OLEDB CONNECT TO *** (XPassword is ***)
(Information) 25/11/2020: 11:55:30 Error: Connector connect error: Failed to unbundle QVConnect.
(Information) 25/11/2020: 11:55:30 Execution Failed
(Information) 25/11/2020: 11:55:30 Execution finished.
Here are all the facts I know :
I have open a case on the support poral, I'll post the solution if they fix it.
My clients need a daily update of their QVW documents but I have no workaround here except praying that some of the automated tasks will work.
Any help would be highly appreciated !
Thanks in advance.
Thanks for your answer.
QV Desktop is working fine. It's QVB that does not access randomly QVconnect.
However I changed all the settings.ini I found (QVB, QD AND QVS) and added that line :
I did a shutdown of every Qlik Service.
I executed QV.exe. It copied the QVConnector64.exe in the new path.
I started all the Qlikview Services.
It works for now, I was able to launch tasks from the QMC without errors.
I'm not quite sure which settings.ini modification did the trick, and I don't know why QVB had sometimes access to the old path and sometimes not.
Thanks a lot for your help !!
Ok so @srivastalans answer was not the solution after all.
When I added the new path and opened Qlikview Desktop, it copied QVConnect64.exe in the new folder
It worked until I opened the script editor from a QVW document from Qlikview Desktop.
It copied QVConnect32.exe in the new folder, and after that, the tasks failed with the same unbundling error again.
If i delete the QVconnect32.exe file it works again.
I don"t know how to prevent QV Desktop to copy this file I don't need.
Sorry, I don't have answer for preventing the file from copying. Please check with Qlik Team. Thanks.