Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Srinivas
Creator
Creator

I want o compare base price vs transaction price in single chart

Hi All,

My requirement is, need to compare the data like base price vs transactional price.

Data is coming from different tables, I have combined the  single table based on key and calculated the base price as a flag wise in script itself. this base price need to show dimension level and transactional data need to show in expression level. Always I have selected the different selection for base and trans year and month.

screen.PNG

1. When we select the base related Year or Month then it would be reflected on base price only.

2. if we select the trans related Year or Month then it will effect to trans -data expressions only.

I have created the sample data and tried but it's not working properly, Please assist me on this requirement. 

Thanks,

Srinivas

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

@Srinivas  Can't you ignore selection field for respect measures?

Sum({<BaseMonth, BaseYear, Month=,YEAR={"$(vTransFY)"}>}Sales) // May be for trans data

Sum({<TransYear, TransMonth,Month=,YEAR={"$(vTransFY)"}>Budget) // May be for Base data

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Srinivas
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Anil Thanks for replay 

I have created the base price separate and sales, Budget is separate in datamodel. I need to show base price  at dimension level, Sales and Budget need to show expression level.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Only thing I have that might be applicable is the following Design Blog, may be another way to go at things potentially:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/Canonical-Date/ba-p/1463578

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.