Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emmanuel_DORR
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

NPrinting On-demand for QlikView

Hi!

I have a new question about NPrinting On-demand Add On (for QlikView). I plan to upgrade QlikView and NPrinting as follows : 

- Qlikview 12.30 (Novembre 2018) to Qlikview 12.60 (May 2021) 

- NPrinting 19.00.30 (February 2019) to May 2021

My customer use NPrinting On-demand Add On for QlikView in the April 2019 version (19.9.5.0). Is it necessary to upgrade it to the last version in the same time ?

If yes, in my upgrade strategy i would like to upgrade it just after the Qlikview upgrade. Does it make sense ?
Do i need to uninstalled the previous version of the Add-On and installed the new one ? Or the installation will proceed automatically to the upgrade ?

Thanks,

Emmanuel

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Albert_Candelario

Hello @Emmanuel_DORR ,

Thanks for posting.

Yes, the NPrinting On-demand will need to be upgraded to the same version of the NPrinting used. The installer should upgrade it directly without the need to uninstalling it previously. 

Installing On-Demand on a QlikView Web Server ‒ Qlik NPrinting

Cheers!

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Albert_Candelario

Hello @Emmanuel_DORR ,

Thanks for posting.

Yes, the NPrinting On-demand will need to be upgraded to the same version of the NPrinting used. The installer should upgrade it directly without the need to uninstalling it previously. 

Installing On-Demand on a QlikView Web Server ‒ Qlik NPrinting

Cheers!

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer