Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Not able to access dashboard though Doc cals are allocated on server level

Hi Community,

There is an issue going on the client front     that majority of the users are not able to access dashboards though doc cals are assigned to them for accessing the same.

I provided access to those majority users by adding their id's on the application properties(by right clicking on QV application and going to security tab and adding id's)

Previously the users are able to access but after when I replaced it by new developed application, we are encountering this issue.

Any suggestions/help will be appreciated..

Thanks in advance

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Do the users also have at least read access NTFS file permissions on the .qvw file on the server?

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Hi Gysbert,

Few days back I replaced the existing application with it's enhanced version and after this activity the accessing issues started flowing..previously I  used to assigning a doc cal against the users credential and they were able to see reports though the access point

For now I have added users on the document level and I know it's not the right way of doing things and so I' am looking for solutions. I' am quite sure that all those business users are members of the AD group.