cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Publisher license

Hi,

I am trying to find whether we need a seperate publisher license in the Small business version of Qlikview 11?

Also,what would be the process to print PDF report incase there is no publisher license available?

Its kind of  urgent .Can you anybody please let me know.

Thanks.

3 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Publisher requires you to purchase a license to use. The client can always open the QlikView document in AccessPoint and print the report from there.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you for the response Bill.

So,basically what you say is although we have a Qlikview server license,If we want to use the publisher then we should purchase a seperate license.Am I right?

Also,I am trying to print the whole sheet from the AccessPoint.At that point If I use the browser print option then the tool bar or menu bar is also being printed.Is there a way I can hide or remove the tool bar and print just the sheet?

Thanks.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

There is really not good way to print the whole sheet. I would created a report with the items on it and print the report. Also, publisher will not help you there.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.