Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nsm1234567
Creator II
Creator II

QMS API Get Task Statuses not working as expected in Qlikview 12.5 SR3

Hi there,

I'm wanting to create an API that watches for failures on the QMS Api.  I'm using the code from here:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview-developer/April2020/APIs/QMS+API/html/M_PIX_Services_V12_Api4_I...

When I put this code into my application though, I get the below errors.  There seems to be some mismatch around when lists and arrays are used?  I've tried fiddling with the code but can't get it to work.  Has anyone come across this when working with the API?

EDIT:  So it seems that the below works:

TaskStatusFilter taskStatusFilter = new TaskStatusFilter();
                TaskStatusValue[] taskStatusValues = new TaskStatusValue[1];
                taskStatusValues[0] = TaskStatusValue.Failed;
                taskStatusFilter.TaskStatuses = taskStatusValues;

var taskStatuses = apiClient.GetTaskStatuses(taskStatusFilter, TaskStatusScope.Extended); // A service call.
                Console.WriteLine(taskStatuses[0].Extended.TaskSummary.ToString()); // Print part of the metadata of the first element in the list.

nsm1234567_0-1610528804083.png

nsm1234567_1-1610528882336.png

nsm1234567_2-1610528933824.png

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
nsm1234567
Creator II
Creator II
Author

It seems that my edit in the above is the solution as this is now working in my application.  It seems that while previously (and according to the documentation), "GetTaskStatuses" returned a list of taskStatuses, it now returns an array of taskStatuses for whatever reason.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
nsm1234567
Creator II
Creator II
Author

It seems that my edit in the above is the solution as this is now working in my application.  It seems that while previously (and according to the documentation), "GetTaskStatuses" returned a list of taskStatuses, it now returns an array of taskStatuses for whatever reason.