Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SimonMinifie
Partner - Contributor III

QlikView signed key last used column

Hi All,

In the old CAL license model there was a Last used column next to the user name for Named User CALs in the QMC which gave the date / time that the user had last logged on with that license.

With the professional / analyser license model, this info isn't available in the QMC. 

Does anyone know where this info can be obtained or if it's still available? 

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

I have put this in as a product defect.  I will advise once I hear back from R&D.

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@SimonMinifie 

Just a quick update, I checked on the defect @Bill_Britt  created. This functionality is on the road map, but I cant say when/if it will be implemented. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Let me reach out to R&D on this.

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
SimonMinifie
Author

Thanks Bill. 

have they come back to you at all? 

Thanks,

Simon

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

They have not. I am still waiting.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

I have put this in as a product defect.  I will advise once I hear back from R&D.

Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@SimonMinifie 

Just a quick update, I checked on the defect @Bill_Britt  created. This functionality is on the road map, but I cant say when/if it will be implemented.