Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlikview Setup Folder are not appearing - Enterprise Server License

i there,

I am installing Qlikview 12.20.20800.0 Server Edition on my test environment with the correct license key. However, after the installation, the QlikView services are playing up. 

As per the release notes installed all the pre-requirements. However, I can't see the setup folders as it supposed to be. Any idea how to enable them.

Capture 01.JPG

Thanks,

Labels (2)
2 Replies
vikramhssa
Contributor II
Contributor II

You might need to check the log files if the services are communicating with each other. From the snapshot you sent it seems Server Service is not running . Check the Services in QMC . Attach the logs if possible. 

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You say that you are "installing QlikView ... on your test environment with the correct license key". Did you manage to configure this license key? Then the Server service was running at least once during setup. If you didn't configure the license key already, then did you restart the machine after QlikView installation? Are all services up and running? (see services.msc or Administrative Tools->Services)