Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robinsond31
Contributor
Contributor

Qlikview Version 12.5 not showing tabs

My administrator just loaded version 12.50.20400.0 on my laptop. I am no longer able to see the sheet tabs at the top of my window. How can I get them to show?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Or
MVP
MVP

I've had similar experiences working with newer client versions with an older server version. This isn't officially supported by Qlik, so the only solution appears to be working with matching versions...

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hello @robinsond31,

Do you use a high resolution display/monitor?

Can you provide a screen capture of what you're seeing?  It would help us visualize your issue.  Thanks!

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
robinsond31
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Display is 1920 x 1080. 

I attached a screen capture of what I am missing.

MayilVahanan

Hi @robinsond31 

I think, In Document Properties -> hide tabrow is checked in ur case. 

If its checked, please uncheck, you can see all the sheet header.

MayilVahanan_0-1615338323203.png

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
robinsond31
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I am viewing the report from my desktop. On the server, "Hide Tabrow" is not selected. From my desktop, I can't view or change the Document Properties. This started happening when my desktop was migrated to version 12.5. The server is still on version 11.20. 

Or
MVP
MVP

I've had similar experiences working with newer client versions with an older server version. This isn't officially supported by Qlik, so the only solution appears to be working with matching versions...

robinsond31
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks

Or
MVP
MVP

For what it's worth, you can still switch tabs using View - Sheets or using the Sheets toolbar if you add it. That's what I did to work around the problem. Just keep in mind, when designing things, that you don't have the sheet tabs and thus you'll have a bit more canvas on your screen than your users will.