Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Time period for Cal

Hi,

I am relativelyl new to QV and have picked up the management of document cals for our users. Currently we have "allow dynamic CAL assignment" activiated which works well. However, I often have to go into the management console and remove users that havent logged in for a while to allow new user access. Is there a way of resetting the user cals say every week/month to save this manual process?

Kind Regards

James

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

James

Have a look at the Qlikview Server CAL Manager it is a nice utility that wraps the API calls into an easy to use GUI and also has a batch interface.

It will allow you to automate resetting the user cals, exactly as per your wishes.

Best Regards,     Bill

View solution in original post

3 Replies
alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

It is not easy, you have to use API ...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

James

Have a look at the Qlikview Server CAL Manager it is a nice utility that wraps the API calls into an easy to use GUI and also has a batch interface.

It will allow you to automate resetting the user cals, exactly as per your wishes.

Best Regards,     Bill

Not applicable
Author

HI,

Many thanks for your prompt responses. I will have a look at the link and let you know how i get on.

Thanks

James