Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pauldamen
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Accumalate 1 part of dimension

Hi All,

I have a stacked bar which shows the status off a project over time. The time is each month and the stacked bar consists of a couple of statussus: open, in progress, closed. The expression is just a count for the number of projects.

What I need is that alle projects that are NOT closed move from 1 month to the next. So for example I have 40 open projects in November. 10 get closed, so in December it should show 30 open projects. How the date works is that it picks up a single date for the month the status changed.

How can I get open projects to move? I tried the accumulation but then it also accumulates the closed projects which it should not do.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Paul

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pauldamen
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

I found the solution, I made separate expression for the statussus and removed the status from the dimension. Now I can set the accumulation for individual expressions.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
pauldamen
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

I found the solution, I made separate expression for the statussus and removed the status from the dimension. Now I can set the accumulation for individual expressions.