Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mosha231
Contributor II
Contributor II

Accumulation function on multiple selected dimensions

Hi

I have a listbox and a chart. when i select one dimension from listbox accumulation is working fine

But when i select multiple dimensions in Listbox am not getting accumulation for the results. how to make accumulation possible for multiple selected dimensions.

Thanks in advance

13 Replies
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Hi,

share your app or your expression

Anil_Babu_Samineni

How is you accumulation formula looks like?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

I'll think you have to use a aggregation on Your "lowest" Level.

Something like this; sum(recsales)/sum(TOTAL <"MDQ SW Threshold"> recsales)

mosha231
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi,

Expression for both chart columns is Sum(sales)/rangesum(sum(sales)) For Ex. for HFB No.  1  sales is 10 and for all HFB sales is 100 then Amount of rec sales column will give 10% for HFB No 1. In ACC % column full accumulation option is enabled.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try this?

RangeSum(above(TOTAL sum(sales),0,RowNo(TOTAL)))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Try this then:

Sum(sales)/rangesum(sum(total <"MDQ SW Threshold">sales))

mosha231
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi,

This is working for single selection but not for multiple selection in listbox.

Thanks

sunny_talwar

I guess you mentioned about what is going wrong when you select multiple dimensions, but you did not mention what you expected output needs to be? Can you share a sample app to show the issue and mention what you are looking to get?

mosha231
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi

thanks for your concern. like i asked in my original message is it possible to get accumulated output for multiple selections from listbox. According to screenshot 2(shown in my original message) i want Acc% output to be accumulated of Amount of rec(sales) column. like