Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Adding a further field to an Expression

Hi Guys,

I use the 3 expressions below to give me a list of projects that are/were on going for 0-5 Days, 6-10 Days and 11+ Days.

SUM(IF(Today ()- [CREATE_DATE_DAY]<=5,1,0))

sum(If(Today ()-[CREATE_DATE_DAY]>=6 and Today ()-[CREATE_DATE_DAY]<11,1,0))

SUM(IF(Today()- [CREATE_DATE_DAY]>=11,1,0))

However I want to now limit this further so it only shows the above where the field ENTRY_STATUS = "Being Worked On". How would I add this into the above Expressions?  Note I'm also happy to change the above to Set Analysis if that would be easier.

Thanks Guys,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

May be this:

Sum({<ENTRY_STATUS = {'Being Worked On'}>} If(Today ()- [CREATE_DATE_DAY]<=5,1,0))

Sum({<ENTRY_STATUS = {'Being Worked On'}>} If(Today ()-[CREATE_DATE_DAY]>=6 and Today ()-[CREATE_DATE_DAY]<11,1,0))

Sum({<ENTRY_STATUS = {'Being Worked On'}>} If(Today()- [CREATE_DATE_DAY]>=11,1,0))

View solution in original post

2 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be this:

Sum({<ENTRY_STATUS = {'Being Worked On'}>} If(Today ()- [CREATE_DATE_DAY]<=5,1,0))

Sum({<ENTRY_STATUS = {'Being Worked On'}>} If(Today ()-[CREATE_DATE_DAY]>=6 and Today ()-[CREATE_DATE_DAY]<11,1,0))

Sum({<ENTRY_STATUS = {'Being Worked On'}>} If(Today()- [CREATE_DATE_DAY]>=11,1,0))

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Perfect, thank you