Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Adding expression after totals

Hi!

I had a trouble with a pivot table. I had calculated totals (using partial sum). Now I want to add an expression 'Penetration' after totals column.But the problem is, since my columns were obtained by dragging rows to look like columns, this new expression (or column) appears after every column...

Is there any way to solve this? Right now , I have created another table only to show 'Penetration'. and have placed them together. But, this will give me problems if I want to export these tables as excel as I would want it in a single excel sheet..

Or alternately, is there any way I can combine two charts into one excel sheet?

Earlier, I had posted some questions for this same problem....I have mentioned the link below.

http://community.qlik.com/message/270290#270290..

Please scroll towards the end to see my questions.

Thanks ,

Anju

20 Replies
thomas_skariah
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Anju,

You can get idea from the below attached application.

Regards,

Tom

Not applicable
Author

Hi Tom,

Thanks a lot for taking the time out to help me here.Appreciate it!

Regards,

Anju

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Is there any way I can get all data ,i.e, across all years at once without making yearwise selections?...

Thanks,

Anju

thomas_skariah
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Anju,

You can remove the condition Year={$(=max(Year))}.This will give all data on monthly basis.

Regards,

Tom

Not applicable
Author

Hi Tom,

But that would group data for all months...say, data for month of JAN for 2012 and 2013 into one column...I would want it under separate labels Jan 2012 and Jan 2013

-Anju

thomas_skariah
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Anju,

Can you create the required structure in an excel file and share it to me.

Regards,

Tom

Not applicable
Author

Hi Tom,

I have attached the xls file.

Thanks,

Anju

thomas_skariah
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Anju,

We can do that, but the problem is that acccording to our format we have to limit the number of years upto certain level otheriwse it becomes too tedious.Is this your clients request? Or we can try do some other format.

Regards,

Tom

thomas_skariah
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Anju,

You can take help from the attached application.

Regards,

Tom

Not applicable
Author

Hi Tom,

The number of years will be varying...Then, this solution will be infeasible, as you said.Is there any other method?

Thanks,

Anju