Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hitha1512
Creator
Creator

Age Calculation

Hi Team,

I have a requirement to calculate the Age. 

Requirement - 

Compare field "Agreement Name" with last business days "Agreement Name" data. If new, then = 0, If was in the previous report, then +1 to the existing Days OLD count. If the agreement name drops off the report and appears the next day the count would restart from 0 again.

attaching raw data files and the results required.

Note : we receive daily files and there can be cases where we might not receive files 

thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,

Hitha Dhani

11 Replies
hitha1512
Creator
Creator
Author

Fabulous ! thanks a ton for your quick response 🙂 Much appreciated !

hitha1512
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Tresesco,

the below solution worked. but now i have been asked to exclude the Public holidays and weekends. please see my explanation below.

I receive excel files daily except on weekends and public holiday. so for these days i dont have the date populated in application.  

Please refer the attached screen shot. for 28/01/2020 the age expected is 1,  as 27th was public holiday and 25 and 26 were weekends. I do not have 25,26,27 populated in the dashboard. 

your code is checking for the previous day. 

-------Floor(valuation_date-Peek(valuation_date))=1,

what i want would be based on file. if the previous file that i received has the agreement name or not. 

would appreciate if you could help 🙂

Thanks & Regards,

Hitha Dhani