Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Always select one value is not active.

Hello everyone,

I selected one value and yet unable to find the option active. Please refer screenshot. Thanks in advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

As I said, it should work if you are selecting a single value in default state (you can remove the list box in that state afterwards, if you want).

If not, then please post a small sample QVW and elaborate further on your exact requirements.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

First you should select at least one value from List box then only it came to know which values you have to select. Then the option should enable then check the check-box and active

Cheers,

HTH

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I selected the "Hide Zero Values" in the List box. Still the option isn't active. Please refer screenshot.

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

which version your using?

if you select any value in  the listbox then it will be highlght as anil said.   kincly try fo other  field on same and let us know

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Could you post your sample qvw that demonstrates the issue?

swuehl
MVP
MVP

If you are using alternate states, the availability of that option might be depending on a selection of a single value in default state (or just enable the option in a list box set to default state).

I remember some issues  (or at least unexpected behaviour) with alternate states and these field properties, like 'always one selected'.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes Stefan, We are using alternate states. Is there any way to resolve this ??

swuehl
MVP
MVP

As I said, it should work if you are selecting a single value in default state (you can remove the list box in that state afterwards, if you want).

If not, then please post a small sample QVW and elaborate further on your exact requirements.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Your prompt reply is not related to General question. I am not sure where you want to do this. And, even i don't know why you are sync with "Hide Zero Values" over here

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful